Best Western Plus Carlyle Inn
1119 S. Robertson Blvd, Los Angeles
Location : Museum of the Academy | From $191
This Best Western offers a convenient central location 1 block from Beverly Hills, 1 mile from Century City, 5 miles from Hollywood, 9 miles from Santa Monica Beach, and 12 miles from LAX.
Breakfast buffet Complimentary perks at Best Western Plus Carlyle Inn include a breakfast buffet and wireless Internet access. A large, secluded sundeck includes chaise lounges, tables, chairs, and a spa tub.
Room & Booking
Caters to families
Check-in time starts at: 3 PM
Check-out time is: Noon
Pets not allowed
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Best Western Plus Carlyle Inn offers 32 guestrooms, all with complimentary wireless Internet access. Rooms include custom furnishings, desks and chairs, original signed art, quilted spreads, large mirrored wardrobes, and CD players. Flat-screen HDTVs include HBO, and all guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers. Well-lit, tiled bathrooms offer phones, bathrobes, hairdryers, and shower/tub combinations.
Local calls and toll-free access are free. Arriving guests receive a complimentary bottle of water.
Standard room with queen bed
One queen bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen HDTV with free HBO. CD player. Custom furnishings. Free local calls and toll-free access. Coffee/tea maker. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, telephone, bathrobes.
Standard room with two double beds
Two double beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen HDTV with free HBO. CD player. Custom furnishings. Free local calls and toll-free access. Coffee/tea maker. Bathroom with shower/tub combination, telephone, bathrobes.
1 king bed. Premium bedding. Access via exterior corridors. Separate sitting area. Desk. In-room safe. Wireless (high-speed) Internet access – complimentary. Television – Flat-panel. Television – High Definition. Cable/satellite TV. Premium TV channel(s). Pay movies. VCR. Multi-line phone. Cordless phone. Free local calls. Voice mail. CD player. Clock radio. Bottled water in room (complimentary). Refrigerator. Coffee/tea maker. Shower/tub combination. Makeup/shaving mirror. Bathroom telephone. Bathrobes. Hair dryer. Complimentary toiletries. Iron/ironing board. Complimentary newspaper. Air conditioning.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors 4
- Total number of rooms 32
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless (high-speed) Internet access – complimentary
Direction & Need to Know
0.5 – 1.0 mi
- Museum of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences – 1300 yards
- Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust – 1700 yards
1.0 – 3.0 mi
- Museum of Tolerance – 1.1 miles
- Petersen Automotive Museum – 1.4 miles
- Rodeo Drive – 1.4 miles
- Paley Center for Media – 1.5 miles
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art – 1.5 miles
- Farmers Market – 1.7 miles
- La Brea Tar Pits – 1.7 miles
Need to Know
- Dtox Day Spa
- Los Angeles Night Clubs
- Los Angeles Jewelry District
- Grand Central Market Downtown
- Melrose Avenue
MacMyDay from Leaucadia, CA
Overall the Best Western Carlyle Inn was decent. Though a few things could be addressed in the room we stayed. First, the HVAC system was very noisy. The vent cover for the heat/AC was not secured tight and rattled. There was a very large stain on the sitting arm chair. This isn’t such an issue, but one would think housekeeping might suggest replacing/re-upholstering it cause it just doesn’t reflect care or attention to detail. Same with the HVAC.
Lee from Fernley, Nevada
Hotel rooms very clean and unique. parking was lacking. and if you drive something bigger than a VW parking will be tight. hotel is well hide. drove by several times with GPS before finding. service was excellent. breakfast was average. but tables were kept clean.