Casa Del Mar Santa Monica
1910 Ocean Front Walk, Santa Monica
Location : Santa Monica Pier | From $429
This former beach club is right on the beach, two blocks from the convention center and Santa Monica Pier. Third Street Promenade’s shops and restaurants are five blocks. Recreating a 1920s Renaissance Revival-style resort, this smoke-free hotel offers a spa with the body and facial treatments and an oceanfront restaurant, lounge, and pool.
Room & Booking
|Room Class||Single Room||Double Room|
|Partial Ocean View||$450.00||$500.00|
Check-in time starts at: 4 PM
Check-out time is: Noon
Minimum check-in age is: 21
Minimum guest age is: 21
No rollaway beds available
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age: 21 years old
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
This fully-restored 1920s beach club hotel offers 129 rooms furnished with large chaises and hand-painted armoires, long-flowing drapes, and wooden Venetian blinds. Most rooms have marble baths with pedestal sinks, glass-enclosed showers, deep jetted tubs.
- Dial-up Internet access
- Cable/satellite television channels
- CD player
- DVD player
- Voice mail
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking only
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Clock radio
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool – outdoor
- Total number of rooms 129
Direction & Need to Know
Less than 0.5 miles
- Santa Monica Pier – 700 yards
1.0 – 3.0 mi
- Venice Beach – 1.2 miles
- Venice Ocean Front Walk – 1.6 miles
- Santa Monica Airport (SMO) – 2.5 miles
- Marina del Rey Yacht Harbor – 3.2 miles
- West Los Angeles – 3.7 miles
- Los Angeles National Cemetery – 4.3 miles
- Hammer Museum of Art – 4.6 miles
- Westwood Village – 4.6 miles
- Loyola Marymount University – 4.8 miles
- Getty Villa – 4.9 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – 6.7 miles
Need to Know
A Traveler from Washington, DC
From “A” to “Z”, one of the finest hotels I have stayed in (and I stay in very nice hotels). They were so pleasant and helpful – whether the front desk, housekeeping, room service, the frotn door staff – everyone was amazing. The room was drop-dead perfect. I would like to say more, but not sure what more I can say — run to this hotel and stay there if you have the chance.
David from Melbourne, VIC Australia
This hotel was wonderful, extremely clean, and elegant, the room was beyond my expectations, got everything I need. The pool the restaurant even the beach were awesome. Near de airport and a lot of store like Sear.