Farmer’s Daughter Hotel
115 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles
Location : International Airport| From $189
The Farmer’s Daughter in Los Angeles, Calif., is located across the street from the Farmer’s Market, The Grove and CBS Studios. Located two blocks from the property are the shops and restaurants of 3rd Street, the La Brea Tar Pits and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. This distinctively designed hotel sits less that one mile from Beverly Hills and Rodeo Drive.
The lobby features pastoral wooden benches, rural-themed artwork, and wrought-iron décor. The hotel’s restaurant, Tart, features American-style cuisine with menu items consisting of Parmesan Crusted Chicken Mediterranean salad, Tomato Caper Pasta, and Slow Braised Pork. The hotel showcases a courtyard with a seasonal outdoor pool.
Room & Booking
Cash not accepted
Check-in time starts at: 4 PM
Check-out time is: 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The Farmer’s Daughter has 66 nonsmoking guestrooms decorated in modern farm décor with denim duvets, custom-made furniture, hypoallergenic bedding, and wood floors. Windows open in most rooms. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Rooms have DVD and CD players and compact refrigerators, and bathrooms have rain showerheads and Lather toiletries. Rooms are located on three levels, either in the main building or the adjacent building known as the Barn.
One king bed or two double beds with denim duvet with coordinating plaid curtains and throw pillows. Located in the Barn building. Upholstered recliner or Adirondack rocking chair. Desk with chair. Wood floors. Wireless Internet access (surcharge). TV with premium cable channels and DVD/CD player. Compact refrigerator, in-room safe, coffeemaker. Lather toiletries and rain showerheads in the bathroom. Nonsmoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors 3
- Picnic area
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool – outdoor
- Total number of rooms 66
- Video library
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access – complimentary
- Wireless (high-speed) Internet access – complimentary
Direction & Need to Know
0.5 – 1.0 mi
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – 1100 yards
1.0 – 3.0 mi
- Lennox – 2.1 miles
- Promenade at Howard Hughes Parkway Center – 2.2 miles
- Loyola Marymount University – 2.3 miles
- Westfield Culver City Shopping Center – 2.9 miles
- Hollywood Park Casino – 2.9 miles
- Los Angeles Forum – 3.0 miles
Need to Know
- Metro Rail
- Buses in Los Angeles
- The Beverly Center
- The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center
- The Fountain Theatre
- Kodak Theatre
Lisa from NYC
I stay here with some regularity as the hotel is near my son’s neighborhood. The hotel is always clean, the staff is friendly, and there are cookies and lemonade and potato chips at the front desk every evening…how can you go wrong! The whole place is a bit kitchy, in a good way. My only complaint is that the walls are thin, if you have noisy neighbors it can be a bummer…but all in all, a perfectly nice place to stay. Right across from the farmer’s market and the Grove.
Mike from Chicago, IL
This is definitely a unique LA hotel. It basically feels like a very fancy/trendy motel. I had a meeting about a mile away on Wilshire and was able to walk to my meeting. I got there late in the evening and couldn’t get to their restaurant in time, but they are right across the street from the Grove and I found another place to eat.