Hotel Beverly Terrace Beverly Hills
469 N Doheny Dr, Beverly Hills
Location : Whiskey a Go Go | From $215
Hotel Beverly Terrace is located on a quiet corner in Beverly Hills, just one mile from Rodeo Drive and the Sunset Strip, two miles from Beverly Center, and four miles from Hollywood. This hotel is convenient to UCLA, area restaurants and is within sight of the famous L.A. music venue, The Troubadour.
Hotel Beverly Terrace features a private garden courtyard with a seasonal pool. There is an on-site Italian restaurant, Trattoria Amici that is open for lunch and dinner. The hotel’s complimentary continental breakfast includes bagels, English muffins, and artisan bread served each morning.
Room & Booking
Check-in time starts at: 3 PM
Check-out time is: Noon
Pets not allowed
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Guests must show current government-issued proof of identity at the time of check-in.
- Photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The Hotel Beverly Terrace offers 39 guestrooms, all with complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV, and voice mail. Windows open. Tiled baths have pedestal sinks and frosted-glass windows that open. Most baths have showers only. Refrigerators and hairdryers are available on request.
Hotel Beverly Terrace, Beverly Hills, United States of America, Rooms Guest Room
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access
- Voice mail
- Window opens
- Rollaway beds
- Cribs (infant beds) available
- Dial-up Internet access
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Non-smoking only
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Internet access (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable television service
- Pool table
- Restaurant(s) in hotel
- Self-parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Suitable for children
- Swimming pool – outdoor
- Total number of rooms 39
Directions & Need to Know
0.50 – 1.0 mi
- Whiskey a Go Go – 1400 yards
- Museum of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences – 1600 yards
- Paley Center for Media – 1700 yards
1.0 – 3.0 mi
- Rodeo Drive – 1.1 miles
- Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust – 1.7 miles
- CBS Studios – 1.7 miles
- Farmers Market – 1.8 miles
- Museum of Tolerance – 1.9 miles
- The Grove – 2.0 miles
- Petersen Automotive Museum – 2.0 miles
Need to Know
- Metro Rail
- Buses in Los Angeles
- Freeways in Los Angeles
- Cafe La Boheme
- Yamashiro Restaurant
- Spark Woodfire Grill Studio City
Manu from Mexico
Great location and staff, the room is small but I really didn’t care, the location is so good that you will be busy all day long. The parking fee nos its 8 dollars but anyway it’s great, you have free internet and breakfast and you save a lot of money with this extra stuff.
Petra from Harsewinkel, Germany
Wonderful find in Beverly Hills. The bed was super comfortable, breakfast nice, the retro feel of the hotel fantastic! Yes, the room is small but perfect for one person. At this rate, could not have been more satisfied. It was Thanksgiving weekend when I was there so a little cold, with no crowds by the pool. I am sure it is not as quiet in the summer, this time of year is great there.