Los Angeles Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour 24-48 hours
Tour Code : From $35
Destination: Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, The Beverly Center, La Brea Tar Pits, Santa Monica Beach, Brentwood, and Century City
Explore Los Angeles at your own pace on an extensive hop-on hop-off bus tour through the heart of Los Angeles. The open-top buses allow you to enjoy 360-degree views as you travel through LA. You have the choice of a 24- or 48-hour ticket that you can use at more then 50 stops in the City of Angels, including Hollywood, Beverly Hills, downtown LA and Santa Monica! The tour operates 365 days a year.
Itinerary & Price
- Hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour of Los Angeles
- Choice of 24- or 48-hour ticket
- Get on and off at more than 50 stops throughout Los Angeles
- Option to add a Movie Stars Homes Tour
You can get the full Los Angeles experience on a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour. The open-top buses provide recorded commentary throughout the tour.
The double-decker Red Route bus departs Grauman’s Chinese Theatre every 20 to 40 minutes, giving you plenty of opportunities to explore each stop in detail. On the Red Route, you’ll see top LA attractions like Farmers Market, the Beverly Center, La Brea Tar Pits, the famous Chateau Marmont hotel and more.
Connect to the Blue Route if you want to head north to Universal Studios Hollywood. The Purple Route will take you all around downtown Los Angeles, Olvera Street, Chinatown, the Fashion District and LA Live. And the Yellow Route will take you out to Santa Monica Beach via Westwood, Brentwood and Century City.
If you purchase the 48- hour bus ticket, you’ll have the option to add a movie stars homes tour. You’ll be driven through the exclusive neighborhoods of Beverly Hills and Bel Air, passing by the homes of celebrities like Christina Aguilera, Dr. Phil, Bob Barker, Jennifer Aniston, Michael Jackson, Madonna and more.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Map / Guide with discounts at local retailers and restaurants
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The buses are wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. The easiest boarding point is Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
- For those passengers who selected the Stars Homes Tour Upgrade: you must exchange the voucher on the hop-on-hop-off bus first and from here can book your tour. You will also receive all information including timetables and map upon boarding the hop-on hop-off bus tour
California Science Center
Heritage Square Museum
Autry National Center
Santa Monica Beach