Join us and breathe new life in your device, be it old or new. That’s why LineageOS promises to push for user personalization and preference. Talking about visual changes, icon symbols are larger for a bolder look that’s easier to scan. Subtle background gradients and improved contrast give a fresher, more natural feel. New help illustrations have been created to give a consistent look to all apps.
- Here you may also find the official software available for download.
- A custom ROM, on the other hand, helps keep your device alive and updated with the latest version of Android.
- The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual.
- So if you are looking to welcome all of these tweaks onto your device, then this guide shall help you out.
- By using Samsung Firmware download you can be sure that you have the newest and official files.
Nadeem Khan https://mucindinhvang.com/unlock-the-full-potential-of-your-sm-g920r4-with/ has founder and owner of smartsguide.com, he has Master in Computer Science (MCs) and enthusiastically interest in techs News and updates. Also, part-time watching news videos, playing Games and a deep lover of Web developer and Web designing. If you have any problem to performing updating guide then leave the comment. And don’t forget your feedback and also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus. You should install a provided USB Driver on your computer before the flashing process. Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before. Please read the tutorial from the link above to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950.
Before you flash these Android 12 GApps, ensure to install the Google Apps version that matches your Android ROM. If you use the wrong version, you might get a “com.google.process.gapps has stopped working” error. Besides, do NOT install these Android 12 GApps using stock recovery, or else you’ll get the “signature verification” error. But After HMD acquired them, they began to use Stock Android ROMs, which are far better than the custom skin UI.
If you want to try, download and install via the following link. Very similar to the regular version, the Xperia 10 Plus also has support for an unofficial version of LineageOS 18.0 which is built on Android 11 R.